When you talk to your friends or family members about Herbal
Water, here are some helpful tips:
- Say the brand name: Ayala's Herbal Water (pronounced
- Make sure they know it's NEW!
- Tell them that Ayala's Herbal Water has zero calories, zero
sugar, zero preservatives and zero artificial ingredients (as well
as no artificial flavors, no sweeteners and no additives)
- Ayala's Herbal Water is USDA Organic Certified
- Ayala's Herbal Water is pure water infused with all organic
- Ayala's Herbal Water has a truly unique, delicious and
When we do Herbal Water tastings, here's how we describe the
- Ginger Lemon Peel has a light, neutral taste. It doesn't have
the bite of ginger or the tang of lemon; it's very mellow.
- Lemongrass Mint Vanilla has a mellow lemongrass flavor with
undertones of vanilla. It's a soothing, calming flavor… and is
especially nice in the summertime.
- Lavender Mint is a unique combination of soothing and relaxing
flavors; it's especially nice in the evening or before bed.
- Clove Cardamom Cinnamon has an earthy taste. It's like chai tea
only without the honey and black pepper.
- Cinnamon Orange Peel has a naturally sweet essence from the
combination of orange peel and cinnamon bark.
- Lemon Verbena Geranium has herbs with aromatic leaves and an
unusually pure, fruity lemon note. It also has a clean fresh
finish combined with a romantic floral touch.